Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 things that annoy the living hell out of you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pyrodarknessanny

pyrodarknessanny

5 things that annoy the living hell out of you Empty
PostSubject: 5 things that annoy the living hell out of you   5 things that annoy the living hell out of you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:21 pm

lets see where this leads us all? simple list 5 things that annoy/iratet you the most. i guess ill start it off

1. relegous nuts who insist that what they beleave if the be all and end all!, who try to convert you to there religon and wont take no for an answer, if they feel there loosing hte battle they revert to saying things like "your going to hell you evil person!"

2. the "festive seasion" shopping becomes impossible, your mail gets held up longer than its should every one seams to want to shove x-mass down your throught, like serisouly i just want to get my groseries and leave,

3. the weather!, for the last 5 "storms" they have compleatly missed my suburb and i never even get to see a single drop!

4. mice, need i say more?

5. small children, and the parents who dont controll them. kids should be seen and not heard, they should also learn to keep there filthy hands to them selves!
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: 5 things that annoy the living hell out of you   5 things that annoy the living hell out of you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Hmm.... Lets see:

1. insects

2. backstabbers

3. Hot summer days. I prefer winter or rainy days.

4. Teachers who keep trying to understand you, even if you dont want them to know the real you.

5. Twisted Evil <---- people like this
Back to top Go down
https://blueville.rpg-board.net
Solehite

PostSubject: Re: 5 things that annoy the living hell out of you   5 things that annoy the living hell out of you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:42 pm

lol @ Anny hating noisy kids.

1. My older brother

2. People who think they should be treated differently because of their views/status/race

And thats about it
Back to top Go down
M!cH@3l 001

M!cH@3l 001

PostSubject: Re: 5 things that annoy the living hell out of you   5 things that annoy the living hell out of you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:20 am

1. Rude drivers on the highways

2. hate groups i dont like people hating other people and making a group out of it Crying or Very sad

3. rude people in general

4. wars going on in the world Crying or Very sad

5. parents mistreating there kids Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 things that annoy the living hell out of you   5 things that annoy the living hell out of you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 things that annoy the living hell out of you
Page 1 of 1